Get Your Catering Equipment from One of the Best Suppliers in Exeter
If you are thinking of starting a catering business, you are probably in the middle of creating a business and marketing plan. Perhaps you’ve decided on a specialty or niche, and you know how much you’re going to charge for your services. Now all you have to do is purchase the necessary equipment. You’ll need an array of equipment depending on the size and speciality of your catering business. Here are just a few things to consider purchasing:
* Banquet Cabinet: This helps keep food warm and ready to serve. They come in a variety of styles and designs, including one and two-door models.
* Oyster Shucker and seafood cutters: If you plan on serving oysters and other seafood, you will need the special tools required to shuck and cut them. These also come in a variety of styles.
* Can topper: Trash cans are never attractive, but can toppers can help them become more attractive. These can be used at more lavish events to blend in with the overall sophisticated décor.
* Banquet Cart: This will keep you looking professional and poised as you offer your guests an array of your specialties.
* Microwave: These come in different sizes and are perfect for heating food up quickly and efficiently.
* Beverage stations: Your guests have to drink too! Whether you choose to serve alcohol, or just juice and water, you will need a beverage station that your guests can easily access.
* Knives and utensils: You can’t prepare food with your hands, and your guests can eat with theirs. You’ll need a selection of quality knives and utensils. As a general rule, purchase about 50% more than you think you’ll need.
* Signs: You will need signs directing people to various foods and beverages. This is especially important for a buffet meal. There are a variety of designs available, from simple to lavish and sophisticated.
* Buffet warmers: This is essential for buffet meals. The warmers will keep the food at a comfortable temperature from beginning to end.
* Dishes: You will need a selection of dishes and glassware for all of your events. These include plates, glasses, cups, saucers and bowls.
* Transportation: In order to get all of your equipment from one place to the other, you will need a mode of transportation. This can be a van, an SUV, or a separate trailer to hooks up to your vehicle. You can click here to know more.
Catering equipment suppliers in Exeter can help with all of your equipment needs. If you’re unsure of what you need, they can advise you on what your first purchases should be, based on your needs and budget.
If you are looking for catering equipment suppliers in Exeter and surrounding areas, look no further than K J R Refrigeration. Visit us for more information.