Benefits of double glazed windows
If you’re considering upgrading your windows, consider investing in double glazed windows for your Southampton home. They offer much more than traditional windows and many more benefits. Double glazed windows have two panes of glass separated by a thin layer of gas that helps keep air from escaping. Here are just a few benefits of these windows:
* Energy efficient: Cold air stays out in the winter and warm air stays out in the summer, meaning a more energy efficient home for you. You’ll enjoy lower energy bills all year long.
* Lower condensation: The double glaze means you’ll have less condensation at the corners of your windows. This will also help lower your heating bills and will have your windows looking newer longer. No condensation means no more mould around the frame of your windows.
* Less noise from outside: Double glazed windows help reduce noise from outside. Whether you live in a high traffic area, or beside someone who lets their dog bark all day long, you’ll enjoy a quiet atmosphere inside your home.
* Reduced UV damage: If you like to have your curtains or blinds open during the day, it can fade your carpet and furniture when the sun comes in through the windows. Double glaze windows help block those harmful UV rays so that your furniture and floors won’t suffer.
* Affordable: These are an affordable option, and offers a good alternative to more expensive windows if you’re on a budget.
* Low maintenance: A simple cleaning is all that’s needed to maintain your windows. With a lifespan of 20 years or more, you don’t have to worry about painting them each year or spending hours trying to keep them looking new.
Double glazed windows in Southampton offer an ideal solution for those wanting to upgrade their current windows. These come in a variety of styles and colours. Visit us for more information.